View Single Post
Old 2014-10-02, 15:23   Link #50
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Maybe. But at least Naruto's way may last longer. While Sasuke's plan will fall apart the moment he dies (old age etc etc).
when sasuke gets old, all he has to do is pass on the mantle of "hokage" to the next "sasuke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
I thought that Sasuke was trying to destroy the current system as such that there will always be hatered within it and that he doent care what everyone sees him as. He doesn't care about the alliance or anyones help he's going to do it all alone if anyone steps out line he will take care of it like when he said he would take care of all the executions and etc. Not that the alliance will stay together in order to fight him but that he will take care of everything he's creating he's own peace. I think you misundertood when he used Itachi as an example and said that he was going to become the darkness I think he meant that like Itachi he will do whatevers necessary to achieve peace even it means he will be seen as a villain amongst the people.
i dont see it that way exactly, but we are almost saying the same thing. i see his plan of killing the leaders as the ultimate way to make every ninja hate him and him alone. that is the judgment and punishment he will hand down. and he will accept the judgment and punishment of the allied ninjas when he becomes their main villain in the shadows. he will survive to make sure the peace stays in place and in case he needs to repeat the process
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote