View Single Post
Old 2008-10-22, 15:50   Link #2268
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Zero View Post
Ther was no ejection on Lancelot and there was no ejection on it when it has wing
So what makes u think Albion has an ejection system?
The Lancelot was a prototype and they never got around to adding the ejection system due to it. We don't know if the Lancelot Conquista had the ejection system, but I have every reason to believe it did, due to the time-skip; it'd have given Lloyd something to do.

Furthermore, the Lancelot Frontier, the pink one C.C. used, which was pretty much identical to the Lancelot Air Cavalry, had an ejection system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the reason i find it hard to except is his response to kallen's question (whether or not she nailed him)
if he really was expecting his KMF to explode at any second and knew the ejection block was not the way to go i'd expect his geass command would have had him running for the hills the second she hit him
instead he sits in place and watches as his machine turns off and answering kallens question
it would make more sense for his geass to let him do that if he knew that staying in the cockpit would still mean that he wouldnt die
For all we know, Suzaku could've escaped by opening up the cockpit to make a run for it while the camera was panning down to show the fatal blow dealt to the Lancelot Albion, so in all likelihood, the Live Geass Command probably did make him run for it. In the end, we don't know, and it doesn't matter anyway since we do know Suzaku survived and became Zero for the Zero Requiem.