View Single Post
Old 2011-03-09, 13:12   Link #22269
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
Man, I still dunno about that...
While playing the PS3 game I noticed that Ange said something important about the messages in the bottles. "The amount of pages is massive".

That made Ange conclude that it was impossible that they were written on those two days or even shortly after. She concludes that it must have taken a lot of time.

(which makes the Ange problem even more important...)

Now it was said that the police found the first bottle soon after the incident. The other bottle was found "several years later" (yeah it wasn't 2, sorry, but 2+), and I think people would notice that the pages weren't several years old.

I think we can conclude that the probability of those messages being written before the incident is incredibly high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Beatrice does not want to win. It is infact impossible for her to do so.
Irrelevant for the argument at hand, I'm not denying that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Actually, she tries to make Beatrice "win, without fail. This isn't a gameboard for you. It's a birdcage that Bern must never escape from...for all eternity."
In other words in Lambda's plans Beatrice's job is to "win without fail", while she takes sides depending on the situation.

So in other words it is impossible that Lambda made Beatrice do any move that would lower her chances of victory. It is therefore impossible that Lambda told Beatrice to anger Battler since that's what ultimately made Lambda lose.

With a non angered Battler there was a definitely higher chance of the game going on forever. In fact angering Battler was Bern's strategy.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote