View Single Post
Old 2007-09-04, 15:44   Link #78
Samuel20709
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis View Post
I'm really disapointed how so many of you don't give a damn about the episode. You see some screen shots and make a riot.

You lost your respect for madhouse? Explain that one... what did you respect from them that you have lost?

It was CLEAR that the anime will deviate from the manga to give it a closing. People where not satisfied with the Berserk ending and so Madhouse goes for a conclusion instead of a cliffhanger. Makes sense because season 2 would have to wait for 3+ years.
You all knew this, you all expected this, it already happend last episode and even before that. But hey... it's cool I guess to make a scene here and absolutly RUIN it for those that have not seen the manga. They want to enjoy an episode and find only hate here on how horrible this episode was (that most posters have not even seen yet).

This is childish and pathetic

Use your head. If you had gotten your precious way, what would have happend after the fight with the lion king? SS4 bankai?? Giga slave carebear stare?

They need to pace the anime so there could be a confrontation between Priscilla and Claire. For a closing Raki and Claire need to reunite as they promised each other.

But hey, if you are so offended by the animes content, why don't you stop watching it. If you are just here to complain and throw a fit, why don't you make a "bash claymore" thread and leave those that comment based on what they saw, not what deviates from the manga alone.

oh yeah... something funny I saw
Well i dont hate claymore i find very good but its just the recent episodes that just piss of me and the other fans and why would we make a bash claymore thread we LOVE CLAYMORE and where not so offened by the animes content we offened by raki

also clare doesnt u know....... {manda readers}