Thread: Translators
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-30, 13:57   Link #18
holyangel
Kawaii Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasshin
You guys talk about translators like they're... objects / specimen.
I truely agree with you, this has been going on for sometime already I think.. I seen quite a few newly formed group doing that lately, they planned everything first then they go about I need translator for this and that blah blah, I mean hey, translator don't drop from heaven, if u happen to get 1, lucky you, you earn it. But going around saying you want a translator.. come on.. this aren't the market...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1|Iwata_kun
The project you chosse must'nt be licensed or hentai you may however, chosse an ecchi seris or a seris based on a h-game.
You must be dedicated, speed doesn't matter as long as you don't go MIA on us.
Lastly any project you chosse must get final approval by me the founder.
Look my friend... what are fansub groups for? And what are you fansubbing for?
Maybe asking you this question, you might not even understand them... so let me answer them for you. Fansub groups fansub anime to bring joy to all anime lovers, not for fame nor profit. You my friend, is fansubbing to get famous. What you simply want is to be able to show off infront of people that you are the founder of this and this group.

Btw, you run a fansub group and your translator pick the project and need to be approved by you after they picked it? Issit just me, or should it be the opposite lolz.
But then again, it's strange.. either way..

Oh ya, almost forgot... if you still think this is a market. Call me, I wanna buy you for the night if you don't mind.

Last edited by holyangel; 2003-11-30 at 14:11.
holyangel is offline   Reply With Quote