View Single Post
Old 2011-12-31, 15:24   Link #202
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Because, he's Santa Rider !?
Servant Santa would be badass. Anyway, the studio's already embracing him as pet, since this was their holiday message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
you misunderstood my point: the point is that excalibur's power is fixed, it's the same no matter how good saber's master is or what kind of fame bonus she may get. Shirou's saber's excalibur is just as powerful as alter's. Of course, the difference is that shirou's saber can barely use it at all(and in one bad end against 'zerker, she manages to fire a crappy low-output version which doesn't even slow him down), while alter spams it like there's no tomorrow. But excalibur's power's the same...
I understand that, but I'm discussing this from a practical view point in the Holy Grail war. Saber's aware that her prana-expensive NP can be a weakness while a weaker NP like Cu's can be far more effective in a fight (this is why he has the highest chances to win were Bazett had stuck around as his Master).

Sometimes when I see the Servant vs Servant discussions, many forget about the Master factor, which IS decisive. :P

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote