Thread: Comics!
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-12, 22:25   Link #11
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkar
Sweetness. I like his stuff. Sadly, I haven't read any comics in a little over three months. When I'm at college I don't buy them, but the comic store guy at home keeps them on a shelf for me. So, when I get home from finals, I'm gonna have a fat stack of 'em!

Daredevil's been interesting lately. It's had some really out there art styles. Still good though, despite the fact I didn't really enjoy David Mack's run on it. I like Bendis though. He's half decent.
Yeah, I have a bin at my shop. I get a fat stack'a comics every week, so I work for credit.

And I loved Mack's first run, and his last couple issues were great, focusing only on Echo, not Daredevil. But Bendis will be back next month for the repercussions of his actions in Hardcore.

Quote:
Avengers is good as always, though not as crazy (in a good way) as when Busiek/Perez were doing it.
Yeah, but what Johns has done for every character is amazing. Especially Jack of Hearts.

Quote:
Oh, and yes, JSA rules. My favorite characters are Sand and Dr. Fate.
I love me some Dr. Fate. Pick up the mini-series.

And Sand was a cool character from the start, and it was beautiful to see the way he went down, holding the entire planet together, even against Mordru's strongest magics.
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote