View Single Post
Old 2013-04-15, 17:36   Link #40
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post

PS: Can you honestly say that lately the Final Fantasy franchise isn't blatantly pandering female gamers?
lately? is been like that since FF7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
And surrounded by tons of criticism and controversy, disabled comments/ratings, many videos made against it, and generally made by an extremely disagreeable person.
I had many critism to that video (i.e. blaming it on stereotype) thought it do some great justice on how women view video game.

also it's just 1st part of the video and mainly talking to old video where most of the game use excuse plot. i will see how 2nd video goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
You're misunderstanding me, I was only trying to say that Tales of series, and many games that are considered gender neutral, are actually very male-oriented , making a bunch of badass chicks does not take away the male-oriented nature of something, the tales of series is first and foremost aimed at guys and has acceptable amounts of side-material that can take in a female audience, but that doesn't make it gender-neutral at all.

Whether or not there are plenty of female games out there is something I don't think I can say yes or no to, but the tales games is definitely designed with males in mind first, and I really hope you're not using that top example to disprove me saying Shakugan no Shana is male-oriented.
say how do you make Tales to be more female orientated?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote