View Single Post
Old 2010-05-01, 02:42   Link #32
Ezilled

Excellent episode. The mix of comedy, plot elements, and concert scene were handled well as possible. I thought that it would be another light-hearted or laid back one with a touch of dramatic backstory from one of the SSS members, but the story moved quite a bit and learned something valuable and development to Tachibana Kanade.

Like many of us, I felt sorry for her and thought I could become her white knight that breaks the 2D and 3D barrier. In my perspective, if she just wanted to buy a tofu in a canteen during dinnertime regardless of her 'oddness', whenever an operation is active, then it would leave a question why did she go to the SSS's secret underground factory. Consequently, some viewers might hate Yuri and her attitude towards Tenshi after she planned to degrade her reputation as a School Council President. The flow of the tide has been changed, and now the SSS members will have their first major predicament against the new SC president. The next episode should be definitely an interesting one filled anticipation and drama. My speculation in a few weeks is that Otonashi might realize that Kanade has no contact with God or whatsover, and he might resign as a SSS member. Thus, Otonashi would probably stick with her for awhile, and we might have sufficient understanding and knowledge to Kanade's well-being.

Also, Yui's stage VA seems far better than Eri Kitamura. Her voice is lovely and fitting for her regular voice. I liked her performance as well, made me think she was a different Yui. Can't wait for the 'Thousand Enemies' album.