View Single Post
Old 2012-01-19, 16:08   Link #18708
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Heh, the thought of a younger Chifuyu hissing at Tabane for glomping 'Ichika-nii' is just...

So Chifuyu pretty much acts like 'Chifuyu' in front of everyone but she still wants to be cal led 'Chi-chan' by Ichika when they're alone. ^___^ Also...would Ichika still be cooking, cleaning, whatnot or will Chifuyu have a sudden stat boost in that department? I can already imagine a hilarity spot involving Ichika doing Chifuyu's laundry and finding a set of panties that she didn't want her 'onii-chan' to find.

"Hoooh~" was all Ichika said as he held up the thin, racy fabric. "I didn't know that highschoolers could wear such things..." He glanced at Chifuyu, who had turned as pale as the walls of her room. "And who are we trying to seduce with this, my dear imouto?"

"ONII-CHAAAN!!!" >.<

"Me?" Ichika blinked several times, looking at Chifuyu, who just now realized what she had said and the color flooded back to her face in embarassment.

"N-n-no...that's not..." God, she'd never live it down if he figured out that he WAS the reason why she had purchaed that little black n purple set...

"...oh dear. I am quite flattered but...I don't like purple."

"...what...."

"...I prefer light blue and or white. Lacy and partially see-thru..."

"BAKA ICHI-NII!!!!" *CRACK*

"OWW!!"

~*~