View Single Post
Old 2012-11-01, 15:07   Link #31061
Kiltias

Well there is alot that can be interpreted from the Tale.

Gretel turned into a servant of the witch while Hänsel was trapped into a cage by her as the witch was cannibalistic.(Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Beatrice force Rosa to eat the remains of her family?)

Hänsel and Gretel after killing the witch came across a large area of water, unable to cross it until a white duck came along and carried them over.
Another version mentions how it was a white bird that showed them the way home, the same bird that brought them to the witch, while the other birds were eating away the crumbs spread by them to find their way home.
What if those birds refer to the family as in look the emblem.

There is also the mention that the witch had quite the treasures in her house.

"Kinzo told me there are wolves in the forest."
Wilhelm Grimm mentioned in 1856 that there is also a Wolf with the Witch.

The father of the 2 also faked the sound of the knocks he makes when cutting down a tree by binding an branch to a tree in combination with the wind.

Wilhelm also mentioned that the Witch was rather sharp as she was like a Animal in noticing people getting close.

Hans Jörg Uther mentions how the story is a polarization between good and evil supported by opposites.
Parental and Witchhouse.
Mother and Witch.
Seperation and Reunion.
He also mentioned how the children ascend from the dead that was supposed to be their fate but that fate was cast upon the mother/witch.

Quote:
Again though, you run into problems both of motive and MO. Why was Kyrie doing it? And if she was, why did she use the methods she did (methods which appear to be at odds with the LOL SHOOTING SPREE theory presented in ep7)?

What did she and Rudolf know about the explosion, if anything?

If they didn't know, how did they expect to get away with it? When did this plan come up? Was it before they knew about the witch's game or was it made up on the spot once that factor came into play? What would they have done if it hadn't? Could Kyrie have had any sort of forewarning (the letter from Battler?)?

As always, motive creates the biggest problem. The only beef we know about is her hatred for Asumu, who (1) isn't an Ushiromiya by birth and wasn't when she wronged Kyrie and (2) is long dead. It'd be hard to generalize her desire to kill Asumu to a desire to kill just anyone, especially since Kyrie was almost maddeningly specific in hating Asumu in particular.
I seem to remember Kyrie or Rudolf mentioning in EP 7 how the Gold will be theirs.It was after killing Gohda.
Same applies for the tale as money is the reason why they abandonded the kids.

Rest of course is hard to explain, though ever since seeing the tale I'm just saying that Kyrie might be the mastermind.
I point again to her Chessboard logic and the roles of Bishops.
They are called Bishops because during Medieval times they were highly manipulative,setting the norms and laws with their movement pattern symbolizing their snake like movements and actions in addition that Bishops are aka called Hunters.

I'm saying, Kyrie plays a major role somehow having manipulated alot of events and might be THE direct opposer to Yasu in terms of killing.
Yasu started the Witch Game, Kyrie intended to use it for her own advantage.Rudolf being a pawn for her.
Hence how he suspected his death in EP 1.
They DID knew something.

I'm going with:
Kyrie is the true mastermind having manipulated the events or simply used the Witch Game for herself.

Last edited by Kiltias; 2012-11-01 at 15:31.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote