View Single Post
Old 2012-01-03, 02:23   Link #45
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'd say Berserk's ranking in the poll is pretty damn good given what little screentime he's had so far.
Indeed. I personally find it somewhat baffling that he's above Caster and tied with Lancer when the latter ones have received so much more exposure and characterisation. Berserker is a seemingly strong and cool looking fighter with potential, but we still know next to nothing about him as a character at this point in the game. I guess he's where all those "too much dialogue, needs more action" detractors' votes went, since he seems to be basically incapable of speech and has done nothing but fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jason:. View Post
Kariya because he seems to be the most innocent master after Waver and because I just can't help feel sorry for him.
I would have agreed at the start of the show, but Kariya certainly doesn't appear to be all that innocent any more after the hell he's suffered at the hands of Zouken and at the cost of maintaining Berserker, which appear to have brought to the surface a much less admirable inner motivation of his, with his priorities seemingly shifting somewhat from "Saving Sakura" to "Spiting Tokiomi".

Not that I'm judging or condemning him for it. It makes him all the more interesting as a character to me. Like his Servant though, his limited screen time makes him come up short when compared to some of the other Masters thus far. But I feel there's a good chance I'll be voting for him in the 2nd poll after the end of the story rather than at its halfway point.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote