View Single Post
Old 2013-04-24, 18:18   Link #2932
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Isshin being Squad 0 was never more than a fan theory. A popular fan theory, of course, but a theory nonetheless. The only thing suggesting the two had anything to do with each other was that we, as fans, didn't know much about either. If it had been the case, we'd have all been "Okay, fair enough", but it not being the case is hardly some glaring plot hole.
never said it was a plothole (although it is sloppy), but i do think some things pointed to it. hitsugaya and rangiku were in his frikkin house and didn't see, notice, have any sort of revelation about their former captain... this goes for all of SS. it really wasn't very hard to find him. add to that that ichigo looks just like the shiba and again it is proven that SS is a bunch of idiots. to say that they never saw him is just dumb. it would only make sense if he was RG since nobody but yama-jii and maybe a couple other senior captains would even know of him.

also, in FKT arc, he was heads and shoulders above the other captains in skill. only urahara and yama-jii were comparable. why is that? he was only squad 10 captain after all. why could he hold his own for a while when captains like shunsui and ukitake could not? he also had new knowledge about the precipice world and a crazy amount of stamina to hold the walls from closing while ichigo trained. that wasn't normal captain-level stuff. like flicking aizen through buildings for instance. i don't see the current squad 10 captain doing anything remotely like that, but i could see RG members doing similar stuff in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Rearranging these words inspired me to make one this time
you mean like 'Next hollow: shinigami's been a power with ichigo this whole time'?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote