View Single Post
Old 2009-10-27, 17:25   Link #4046
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Didn't Hata say that Isumin' & Athena are the two most powerful characters in the manga? How do you expect a wounded Hayate to overcome what Isumin' couldn't? And against 1 arm at that!

I predict their defeat, but successful escape. It would be the right time for Nagi to learn about Hayate's past relationship, and Isumin's powers. And just when they're talking about it, Maria gets a flashback, or hears the voice of Midas by telepathy, hypnotizing her into stealing Hayate's gem. Obviously she does so at night when everyone is sleeping. The next morning when they wake up Maria is nowhere to be found, and Hayate realizes that the gem is also gone. They fear that she was kidnapped, and go searching for her. They find clues that she returned to Japan, so Nagi gets a fighter jet squadron, and everyone flies over to the rescue!

Only to realize later that she betrayed them.. huhuhu..

Buuuuutt....... probably not.

If Hata is following the legend, then perhaps Midas's daughter is really a statue, and perhaps Midas wants to undo what he did to her (turned her to gold). Or... he might fuck up the chronological order of events, and decide to later turn her into a statue (if she's not a new character).

Hmm...

~2 days till spoilers. Now I can't wait! I think that the next chapter is gonna be conclusive! If not, then the one after that.

Wonder who's right? How will it end?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote