View Single Post
Old 2010-01-15, 23:01   Link #10843
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Sonic I was wondering was there any indication that Aeolia's system trap in addition to erasing the CB member's info also erased the data for the current generation Gundams and future designs that were in Veda at the time.
That depends,personally I dont think so.The thing about the erasure of CB Meister data is that it was mentioned in the anime briefly by Ribbons.

That and I think the system trap was fairly limited in its ability,meaning that it was probably programmed to do vital stuff like ensuring th anomousity of CB members which seems like vital first on the list kinda things.CB's technology would have been too numerous and too wide.

While stuff like mech data is important,it would have been too complicated,since other than mechs there would have been thousands of other technological databases,like medical technology.

And the System Trap while powerful is basic in nature.Release lock on Trans-Am,release Twin Drive and erase or hide CB member data.And considering it would have been implemented a long time ago,they probably cant go ahead and just make it do whatever that may seem important.

Not to mention,Ribbons would probably have the data anyways,or Alejandro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
That's almost 100% sure. They got no info on TDS and Trans-Am. But if I'm not mistaken, wasn't the designs of the gundams made by the engineer, not veda?
Yes,but Veda it seems acts as a main database of CB,everything is stored there.Not just mech technology but we know medical is as well,and probably alot of other fields as well.Veda collects data on pretty much everything so I'm sure data made or not discovered by CB would have accumulated as well.Dr. Moreno made use of large amounts of medical data to help Chall heal from her lost of telomores from the GN Particle exposure.

It makes sense of CB to store their data there as well.Besides,considering how much CB is such a close knit internal organisation,with alot of things inherited from the previous generation,putting that data in such a secure place makes sense to prevent possible leakage or loss.