Thread: Licensed Bakuman (TV) (All Seasons)
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-09, 00:35   Link #976
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Have to say I really like this new idea of theirs. Just too bad we had to suffer through so much to get to this point. It's a pretty fun idea and has plenty of room for them to get flexible. Obviously it has to make it since if this is turned down then they are done. Nice to see that following Hattori around and having a laugh actually helped them out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
I think the serious homour that they were talking about is something like Iwase being serious about her relation with Hittori e.g. how do i look... I laughed so hard but Iwase was being super serious. This perfect crime club manga looks very interesting.

I've been thinking Mashiro+Takagi combo is like Iwase+Niizuma combo. Takagi and Iwase both do the script and Mashiro and Niizuma both doing the drawing. Would it be better for Mashiro to do the name just like Niizuma? From reading the script Mashiro can use his perspective in drawing the manga instead of Takagi.
I'm sure the Iwase+Niizuma combination was made so people would make that kind of comparison. I don't think they need to change up their current approach though. Takagi has gotten plenty of experience doing the names and would assume he's gotten fairly good at it. Since Iwase was raw coming into this it was easier to just let Niizuma (who is pretty crazy talented) just take care of it. Niizuma has good enough sense for the story since he did the entire thing for Crow so it wasn't tough for him. Would probably require some adjustment for Mashiro to take on that extra work.