Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-09, 23:10   Link #22980
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

So I'm going to give my thoughts on some of the statements that I've seen:

First off, I loved that scene where Ura reflected on how much Tsukune has changed. Yes, this chapter had some ridiculous stress on Ura/Tsukune, and currently she's been having so. much. growth. Both in romance and how she acts. Its very heartwarming, and yes, I agree with Chris, I doubt Ura will be just sealed at the end of this chapter. She can't simply disappear for whenever there's another foe to beat up in Youkai Academy, with all of this development.

Like, I could spasm about the significance of this chapter and how she's always been pushing Tsukune away since "Kiss" in the first season because she always thought that he could not survive in the monster world and would ditch her sooner or later. But he didn't and she realizes how freaking caring and loyal he is and how dedicated he has been and always will be and.... and.....

....you see? Don't get me started on a Tsukune/Ura spasm guys, it never stops.

Secondly, people want to see Akuha freak when Tsukune starts to truly reveal his underlaying ghoul power. While I would so love that to happen, and I would love to see Ura's reaction of that as well, BUT..... I'm pretty sure that if that were to occur, it wouldn't be a good thing at all. Rosario Vampire has never allowed Tsukune to employ his full-on ghoul strength without serious consequences. I have many different scenarios in my head where Tsukune takes a serious blow for Ura and starts to tear up the place. Starts to awaken Alucard, yadda yadda. Its very possible, and if Tsukune starts losing self-control, I think its very, very possible.

Thirdly, no, the Masked King is NOT Tsukune's pops. This isn't star wars. That guy is rotten to the core and we don't know jack squat about him. He's been fighting with Tohou Fuhai in China for years and we both know how old Tohou Fuhai is so its likely that the Masked King is 200+ years old.

I mean, he's so despicable, he's not giving two shits of freaking Alucard coming back from the dead and rampaging throughout the world. Instead, he's focused on taking over China's mafia underground. This guy has some master plan we don't know about at ALL.

It scares me.

But Ura/Tsukune moments keep me brave. The kiss is coming. I can feel it!

Finally, Alucard. That freak has to go. You can't leave such an immortal being to just sit there: Akasha tried to do that and look at the good that did, Alucard got an entire militarized Monster Cult army. No, repression, both in Psychology and otherwise, is never the good thing to do. Alucard must be dealt with.

But how, you may ask? There are a bunch of game-changers that could happen. I doubt anyone expected Alucard to awaken and send all of the characters to the roof of the Floating Garden. There are a lot of details we're missing out on. But on thought that always tickled my fancy was Akasha, who is fused with Alucard apparently, to reveal a "source", a "core" of Alucard's power. Cliché, but it works like a charm, hit that and the thousands of monster energies that Alucard has been employing for his own use go out of control and tear him apart. In a big BOOOOM!

Essentially like the conglomerate monster in Witches Knoll, combining all of that magical energy but it relies on a single integral part to remain stable. Remember that arc folks?

Mach out. Oye, this was quite the essay.