View Single Post
Old 2007-02-12, 16:40   Link #61
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quajafrie View Post
Maybe she hasn't said anything about being the second Kira and I may be wrong with this (though her manner showed that she was more or less guilty, but I'm too bored right now to watch the episode to find specific points), but still, there's EVIDENCE. You can't free someone with this kind of evidence. And yeah, she has seen L's face, so what? She didn't know that that guy she saw at the university was L, she just saw a random guy's name. Even if she had the powers, she wouldn't kill that person.
So what? Did you say So what?

You first said she ADMITTED TO BEING KIRA, and now you say circumstantial evidence pointing her to kira is the same thing? You gotta be out of your mind. If you can't take any responsibility for your own words, then I suggest you don't say them at all.
Admitting to a crime, and circumstantial evidence pointing one to a suspect, is NEVER a same thing. Duh.
Precicely BECAUSE of circumstantial evidence that points towads her, L is confidnet she's Kira. However, she has NOT admitted to being one, and that's precicely the reason why he wants to keep her on leash.
I see no flaw in logic there.

And as for seeing his face....
Kira only needs to tell her "it's that guy you saw at the university" for her to use her powers. That's why HIDING from her does not do jack squat. L knows this, that's why he wants to keep Misa, who he's confident is the second Kira, and Light, who he suspects to be the real Kira, on leash, close to him.
L already has the information that Kira can kill from any distance. Moving them away, out of his sight, does not do him any good. He knows they can kill him anywhere, anyway. He already knows his life is in the same danger no matter what.

Again, your flaw of logic gives you absolutely no credibility over the manga artist.
And you say you're "too lazy" to go back and watch?
Well... don't blame your laziness and lack of observation, as well as your lack of understanding the logic, on the manga artist's intelligence.

When in doubt, always doubt your own observation first, make a detailed analization, then finally, give conclusion.
That is the basic of analyzing anything, my friend.