View Single Post
Old 2009-03-11, 12:56   Link #1147
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinMasaki View Post
Heavens Feel is looked down on a lot because of that out-in-left-field type of writing and story development that nobody saw coming. There are a number of plot holes that aren't explained or even attempted to be explained and just exist for the convenience of the story.
I'll give you that, but I think we can blame the whole thing with Rule Breaker on the Counter Force though, given a) Its eventual usage, and b) That's exactly the sort of thing the Counter Force DOES, that is, affect one small event to start a chain reaction to keep humans from reaching the origin and destroying the world.

Quote:
With more ero scenes than the rest of the game combined as well, it just seems unnecessary.
The ero-scenes in HF at least attempt to be plot-related, however, and have this creepy undertone that I really loved.

Especially since Shirou porking her every night is probably just making the shadow WORSE...

Quote:
Finally, Heavens Feel doesn't even end in a true 'happy ending'.
I highly disagree, as I see the HF True Ending as one of the only really happy endings of the game, considering what probably happens to Shirou after the end of Fate, especially.

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Isn't this a positive thing? The game seems to present it as such, especially if you listen to what Taiga and Ilya are saying in the Final Dojo/Director's Commentary thing.

At least Shirou's alive, well, and happy, and saved pretty much everyone.

Quote:
I played Tsukihime long before I got F/SN...I have to say the story in F/SN is much more interesting than Tsukihime. Shiki is kinda boring compared to Shirou. Akiha is very much like Rin (without the failures) and much much love to Ciel-senpai. Favorite ending has to be Ciel's good ending.
I agree with the incredible cuteness of Ciel already. However, I already know her secret, and so she scares me instead.

Dammit Nasu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Kotomine is the epitome of evil,
And this is what makes him awesome.

SO awesome.

Last edited by Tyabann; 2009-03-11 at 13:44.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote