View Single Post
Old 2011-07-17, 11:29   Link #5
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was an awesome episode for Nako fans like myself. She was even more lovely than usual in this episode, I'd even go as far as to say she stole Ohana's thunder this week. The more I see her, the more I love her; I seriously can't wait for her arc (I hope we'll see her brothers, I want to see how she reacts around them). I didn't think she'd be so psyched about the prospect of featuring in a movie considering how shy she is. Ren, on the other hand, reacted exactly as I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
It can't be all sweet and nice for this arc, right? Something feels really off.
I couldn't shake the feeling something was going to go horribly wrong while watching the episode. It felt off in the sense it seems to good to be true.

The storyline of this episode reminded me of what's happening in real life with Hanasaku Iroha. If an anime can boost tourism then surely, a movie can as well (if it's good, that is). Enishi was surprisingly competent this time around (his sidekick is still horribly annoying though), and it was interesting to learn he used to be an aspiring writer. In the end, Satsuki is the one who became a writer... coincidence?
As I thought, Tomoe's guess was spot-on. Enishi's a definitely a siscon.

PS:

What the hell were they trying to do here? Fly like witches?