View Single Post
Old 2012-09-19, 04:46   Link #6
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Oh wow I'm pretty surprised. Caesar's been built up as the main antagonist of this whole arc and yet this chapter pretty much shows he's just a loyal henchman of Doflamingo. The fact Doflamingo considers Law a "brother" isn't too shocking though. Since they both have smiley jolly rogers there was a good possibility the two were connected.

Jeez though, Doflamingo just oozed badass pimp this whole chapter. Speaking over den den mushi whilst avoiding an enraged maid continuously attacking him with several different weapons. He really is a cool antagonist.~

And Kinemon's son was turned into a dragon? Doesn't that kind of make his mission to rescue him kind of pointless now? He seems to know what already happened based on his reaction towards the dragon he and Brook killed.

Anyway, I have a good feeling Dresrosa is where the Straw Hats will be heading next in pursuit of Caesar, Vergo and Monet after this fiasco on Punk Hazard is over.

On a side-note, the loli character has what looks like a monocle-eyepatch thing over her left eye. I wonder if this is the character Oda was talking about when he said there would be a character with an eyepatch? Way to play with expectations sir.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2012-09-19 at 12:51.