View Single Post
Old 2012-09-19, 07:27   Link #13
ronin myael
lost ronin

awesome chapter! doflamingo finally makes an appearance and it looks like he is the brains of this whole operation. ceasar clown is just a mere tool being used by the bird man. doflamingo's crew seems pretty interesting too. i'm starting to really like baby 5.

i find it intriguing that doflamingo said that luffy might be an even better vessel than law. a vessel for what? what is doflamingo after anyway?

i knew it! momonosuke is the dragon! i knew there had to be some significance to that dragon. oda kept showing it like it meant something. this reminds me of the time when eustace was turned into a dragon in chronicles of narnia: the voyage of the dawn treader.

and kinemon referring to nami and robin's abilities as ninjutsu is just hilarious! he really is a samurai!

i have a question for aohige-san, i'm not sure if this is just a translation error but vergo kept referring to doflamingo as doffy. i wonder if it has any other meaning to it like luffy's nickname for law, torao.