Old 2007-11-17, 23:52   Link #241
Rasengan2theface
Yuriholic

Send a message via AIM to Rasengan2theface
Quote:
Originally Posted by deffusse View Post
Of course it is
Spoiler for manga:
once you finish watching anime, just read manga.. btw I can't wait till the last volume is released[vol. 9]

and my rating for ep.6 >>9/10<<
I had no clue vol. 9 was the last one...I've had it preordered since summer, is it still coming out in December or did they delay it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sinclair View Post
Add me to the Ogiue fanclub. Love her seiyuu. Actually I love all the seiyuu in this show.
Add me too, I was so disappointed when they didn't get to her character in the first series, but I was kind of concerned about her seiyuu at first since a lot of the time the really screw up what you think the voice should sound like, especially if you've read the manga first

but I can honestly say that I'm really please thus far

oh yeah, I don't think this is against the rules, anyone know where I can find some .gifs of the episodes thus far? I'd really like to make an Ogiue icon, but I'm not sure where to look other than Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro View Post
I must say I blinked twice when I noticed who picked this up tho. It does appear to be reasonably accurately fansubbed though, it's not another one of their joke subs. I nearly added it to AS too, until it occurred to me this is a MFI series Interestingly this group seems to have brought their own "fan crowd" to Genshiken, as download numbers seem quite insane -- bigger than what I've seen for Clannad or Gundam 00 for example!
quality.
I was totally shocked too. I had completely stopped going to their site to get torrents because I get them elsewhere, but a friend told me they were subbing it and I thought he was lying until I went to go look. The download numbers are huge because of them. This is the first thing they've done in a long time that I don't hate them for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro View Post
I don't have the first season around anymore to compare, but yes, you're right: when comparing the character designs from the OVA to the first ep of the second season, the second season looks way better.

Spoiler for Big Pics:

I should note that OVAs usually have more a bigger than TV series, so they should look better. Then again, these OVAs were extra's on the Kujibiki Unbalance DVDs iirc, so they might have to have made them with an "extras" budget, which I can imagine is not big.
wow...I had never seen the OVAs. I really kinda want to look for them now, even if the quality is kinda...odd...compared to how nice it looks right now.

Last edited by Rasengan2theface; 2007-11-18 at 00:24.
Rasengan2theface is offline   Reply With Quote