View Single Post
Old 2011-10-12, 14:18   Link #771
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
None of you guys fangasmed seeing Tokugawa Ieyasu in this episode ;__;?

Wiki
He just kind of reminded me of a game show host or something really if you're talking about the guy planning fireworks. I assumed that was supposed to be him being the lord of Mikawa and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
do read it here (credit to Suzuku for the link) or I'll copy-paster narrator's summary on ep 1 from horizon.wikia (credit to Marcus H.) for you :

n a distant future, the world began to rewrite its history.
Humans once rose to the heavens like gods.
But they could not bring themselves to stop warring, and lost the power they had.
Thus, they were forced to return to the earth.
But the planet's environment had grown hostile. The Divine States were the only hospitable places left.
In order to regain their former prosperity, they wrote a history book called the Testament.
They separated the Divine States in the real world from its copy, the Harmonic Divine States.
They then proceeded to relive human history.
But the Divine States made a mistake while repeating history in the Middle Ages.
This resulted in the fall of the Harmonic Divine States, inviting other countries to divide and conquer the Far East Divine States.
The kings joined forces with the feudal warlords of the lands.
Currently, the Far East's warriors dispatched around the world are reliving the Warring States Period and the Thirty Years' War Era as they battle for world domination.
So that explains the blonde looking king that seems to have authority over Musashi and Aoi. However I'm still not quite clear on what they mean by the Harmonic Divine States being a copy not in the real world. Is that where all the weird demi-humans came from? Some alternate universe?

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2011-10-12 at 15:12.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote