Thread: Licensed ef - a tale of memories.
View Single Post
Old 2007-06-04, 05:27   Link #2
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Oh wow, really? OMGEEZERSS. I can't wait for this to come out. I gotta follow the news now.

I personally haven't played the game myself too. But the CG set (background) is beautifully done. Ahhh the (one) PVC is terrible too.

This one here is fine. which is the latest PVC released for the Title. The colors are too glossy, IMO.

This here, I found to be terribly done. Overall, from the forehead down it was decent, till it went uphill and proportion went all whacked. It has no dimension, seemed like their kid completed it from the forehead upward.

ps: Shaft better not FU** this up like Negima, like Starchild. Otherwise, ohh... nvm. I love the story myself, cause the main character isn't focused on a trillion different girls, likewise... other games.

Forgot the opening song sucks, IMO. The animation and background are quite well done though.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-06-04 at 05:53.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote