View Single Post
Old 2009-07-22, 21:04   Link #88
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by chounokoe View Post
It's not like you knew much about the characters from Higurashi during the Question arcs in the Anime. You learned a bit about Rena, K1 was virtually cut away completely from the Anime...it's not like they didn't butcher Higurashi, too, in a way....there just weren't so many people ranting how bad the series is.
At that time there were like 3 people always telling that there was 'this missing and that missing' and the 30 or 40 people watching the Anime as first timers thought 'who cares, I like it'.
Apparently though, Higurashi wasn't AS butchered as this is turning out to be (and I agree). Then again...I am being more and more accepting of first time viewers who are enjoying this. More power to them as well since a positive impression of the series is better than a negative one (whilst it does seem so for VN players like me, though you will be surprised at the number of VN readers who still adore the anime). I just hope that some would play the game after watching this to see the "vastly superior" story being told by a pro.

And once again I've been watching another summary of the story. Maria did her screwed up faces again and is more than I could handle anymore. It was hilarious to watch Battler bonk her on the head a few times but it was hardly enough. He should do it more often dammit! Meanwhile Maria's expressions ARE supposed to be creepy, not funny, so if people are finding her funny then the wrong image has already been portrayed from her anime self. In this case DEEN was trying too hard since they made her face fucked up 24/7.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS