View Single Post
Old 2011-09-19, 06:25   Link #5093
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Another question: How do you get to go to E3? Is it one of those things where you don't ask, you just magically get an invitation one day (considering what you do to help the VG industry)? I heard that you could get in just by working in the Electronics department at Target, but now I'm skeptical.
It's pretty much like any media convention, you buy tickets for one day, multiple days. HOWEVER it isn't open for just everyone you need to be part of the industry and when the registration opens for tickets show some form of proof that you are in it.
I don't know if you can purchase tickets if you work at an Electronics Department, it might be possible if you are a student doing a game or 3d course but again not sure. There was a multi media convention in my country that had the same rules but students could get in for a massive discount (though it was still pretty expensive).

Also a simple google; http://www.kgbanswers.com/where-can-...-2012/20628633

Remember you can follow the entire convention online as well since evrything is being streamed, /v/ always makes a big event from it and it was great fun last year.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote