View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 07:31   Link #5899
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
It wasn't just one ship and one MS. Both were top of the line (back then), were still allied with the EA, and for a supposedly neutral country taking them in speaks volumes that they aren't that neutral as they claim they are. and given how that one ship and that one MS managed to escape them too many times and leaving a large number of ZAFT victims in their wake, it's not that easy saying they should be left alone when they went to Orb to hide.
Didnt the EA lose both artemis, the 6th space fleet among others to ensue the AAs safety? im quite sure the losses hit both sides quite hard.

Quote:
Uzumi did blow up Orb, which practically made Orb useless to the advancing EA armies.
Yeah, im sure i mentioned it in a earlier post of mine, if i didnt im sorry, ORB was invaded by the EA because of what i mentioned in my earlier post, when Uzumi did the "Heroic sacrifice" the EA had no interest in them anymore (unless mentioned in other side materials, ill just disregard them for now since this is the anime we are talking about, someone fill me in on the details here if im missing out on something)

Quote:
As for your stand that Orb cannot stand on its own, for a reason both in SEED and Destiny not a single country is shown to be taking over it. And we have these countries not willing to do anything to it if it came to that. It's the only nation in the earth sphere which had owned a colony, a high technology MS manufacturer in its territory, and managed to create a golden MS with a very advanced anti beam properties armor (not really sure if the PLANTs have also discovered about this breakthrough), not to mention have created 4 Astrays. Now, I would like to hear your position as to why Orb STILL cannot stand on its own 2 feet, given these very, very blatant facts.
Orb can stand on its own as a nation, but it cant survive a prolonged conflict against the EA or Zaft, nor deter their full forces as shown in both Seed and Destiny.

(read monsters post for the rest, he summed it up quite nicely)
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote