Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-02, 16:48   Link #600
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Me too. Arata clearly sees Taichi as a friend, and I wish the feeling was mutual. Sadly, Taichi is so blinded by his love for Chihaya he sees Arata as a rival first and foremost (I'm so annoyed every time Taichi makes his NTR'd face...). I hope that will change once they get to interact more. I'm dying to see them getting along.

As for the tournament, obviously I want them to win but I think that won't happen until next year. It's still a bit too soon.
Taichi obviously see Arata as friends. That is why he makes the NTR face. If he sees Arata as an enemy, he would be making sinister face and do underhanded stuff to Arata (like when he is kid). Taichi had always trying to be fair with Arata regarding Chihaya, and yet he knows very well Arata weighs alot more on Chihaya's heart compare to him, thus the NTR face........feeling sad, but not much he can do.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote