View Single Post
Old 2007-04-04, 10:09   Link #28
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

Send a message via AIM to Meiaminkbell
I myself was thinking of writing a re-write of Shuffle! It would be an AU, setting the characters in a different development but at the same time maintaining the same type of setting the was prevelant in Shuffle! and not making the characters too OOC from their original concepts.

For example, it would take place that Rin and his parents run an inn/onsen near the Verbena shoreline (it's never specified in the anime where the city is located and considering there is no actual city [I hope] i feel this leaves an opening to move it). Kaede is still his childhood friend, they don't live together but maintain the similar brother-sisterly relationship (with the exception of Kaede of course). Instead of Sia and Nerine being potential fiancee's, they would instead be tenants of the inn but with similar feelings towards Rin.

It would play out more like a "regular" harem anime, if there is such a genre. Focused more on rivalry and comedic gags I think it would be an interesting version of the Shuffle! fanfic population, no matter how small it is.

But currently I have another story in the works, and I try not to work on more than one at a time.
Meiaminkbell is offline   Reply With Quote