View Single Post
Old 2009-02-01, 03:31   Link #47
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
I casted my vote for Nami, namely because she is the female lead character of One Piece.
Robin is pretty cool in her own right. She has that elegance and maturity. I was cracking up when when they had that fight with OZ and everyone started to combine like Voltron. Robin wouldn't take part and everyone was upset with her. She simply just said it was 'too embarrassing'. The voice actress' performance of that line was perfect.

I also love Nami, because she's cute, sexy, and at times she's the voice of reason, when not involving money.It's just funny as hell how Nami can get so irritated with Luffy when he does something silly. One of my favorite scenes for Nami has to of been in the Water 7 arc when she found Luffy stuck between the buildings. She rushes out there facing the Aqua Lagoona, screaming out as she cries, Luffy breaks those buildings and even Nami is in awe of what he just did. You can't help being moved by that whole scene. I hope those voice actors get awards for that kind of skill.
It's also enjoyable when Luffy acts silly and she smacks him down.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2009-02-01 at 15:36.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote