View Single Post
Old 2011-01-07, 22:36   Link #32
kitten320

Ok... this arcs ending was one huge dissapointment...
How such a well planned plan could not include fireworks in their research? During festival it is the most common thing to happen! Or couldn't they just wait until fireworks will go down and continue?

Unbeatable Touma and his iron punches are starting to get on my nerves... there was a MASSIVE explosion right before his face and he still was fine?!
Oriana who was introduced as smart and powerful magician went down just like that? Like everyone elde before her? With dumb punch? Like that she is no different from many other villians so far! Seriously... and Touma used to be my fave when series just began...

Also I'm sad that we weren't shown a hospital moment between Touma and Himegami, she barely gets any screen time and animators even dared to cut out one of her happy moments -_-

The only good part was at the airplane...

Now to leave my over all opinion... why is Index always biting? Is she a dog? 0_o
The magical world starts to get boring... for some reason arcs wich include technology are much better (points at sister arc and latest one with Kuroko).