View Single Post
Old 2007-08-03, 15:01   Link #3
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka View Post
She is the best character out of the whole bunch right now.

She is as immature as the others, because she was thinking to her self "boys only want mah bewbs" and was surprised about it... no shit Einstein, of course they only want your bewbs or at least most of them.

She is going to make a big fuck up in the upcoming episodes to keep her immature boyfriend with her. High school drama and tears feed me soul
Yes exactly given her lack of experience with boys this has caused a probelm for her. What did she expect she is a high school girl with above averge looks and huge breasts. Every guy in school prbobley has her in their spank bank.

At this point the fact that she has no confidence and she starting dating Motoko purely for physical reasons. She knew nothing about him except that he was a cute boy tha rode the train and was watching her. I do agree she will make a big F up to keep him. But she is not without her faults her standards are not realisitc she needs to snap out of her dream world and look at real life. But still she is a sweet girl and i dont want to see her hurt