View Single Post
Old 2009-12-13, 02:06   Link #4390
ijriims

Spoiler for To save space:

Something I don't understand:

1. Why Ange was spared? All the inheritance would go to her if all people on Rokkenjima died. Why wrote the letters-in-the-bottle to say none of them survived if Kumasawa planned not to kill all the people on the island. The motive of Kumasawa was not clear from your description.

2. What did Rudolf gain in return of giving Asumu's daughter to Krauss? And then they took Kyrie's son and raise him like their own? (Kyrie seemed to never know that Battler was her son, and Rudolf wanted to tell this to Kyrie and Battler in EP1)

3. If Battler knew Jessica was Asumu's daughter, why he was so surprised to know he was not Asumu's son?

4. Who killed Nanjo, Kumasawa and Genji in EP1(Kanon? if so, who attacked Kanon and why he would want to kill the threes and who told Maria to sing the song then?)? Who killed Kumasawa in EP2? Who wrote the pin on the door and why in EP3? Who killed Kumasawa and Godha in EP4?

5. Does it mean Virgilia and Beatrice were the same person? But there were two signiture on Maria's grimoire.

I suppose according to your theory, Eva and Hideyoshi murdered the six in EP1, then Kumasawa ordered Kanon to kill the two for the second twilight, but the following was not clear.

In EP2, Kumasawa ordered Shannon to impose as suit-Beatrice, Rosa was spared. Then somehow someone managed to kill Jessica and hide Kanon's body. The following was unclear.

In Ep3, Eva and Hideyoshi discovered Kumasawa's plan and worked with Rosa to kill all the servants. Then Eva and Rosa had a quarrel over the gold and she unintentionally murdered Rosa and killed Maria out of fear. The rest could be explained by Eva's doing but who killed George was not clear. So was the pin on the door.

In EP4, Kumasawa managed to persuade Krauss and Kyrie's help and killed Rosa, Hideyoshi, Eva and Rudolf? The rest was unclear. But I suppose it was Jessica who imposed Beatrice in the end for your theory.

Last edited by ijriims; 2009-12-13 at 02:18.
ijriims is offline   Reply With Quote