Thread: Da Capo
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-17, 05:55   Link #191
Anlushac11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Meh...the storyline in the game was much better for Miharu's route. But then again, anime version D.C. has not disappointed me...with only two more episodes to go, it's the final showdown between Nemu and Sakura.

...hey! Where did Moe-senpai's story go?! I understand Mako not being shown because it was shown several eps ago, but Moe-senpai is also a character influenced by the sakura tree. Where's her story about constantly going to sleep to "meet" her long lost love? Ah, well. The sakura tree blossommed once again, probably another of "grandma's power" or Sakura may still have some strong feelings against Nemu somewhere inside her...

Nemu.... (;´д⊂ )
What the hell is wrong with you people that you cant use a damm spoiler tag. I didnt know that about why Moe sleeps.

Some of you people seem to get a kick out of blurting out plot points with glee so us who havent seen it are ruined.

Thats why I have damm near quit coming to these forums because so many people dont have enough consideration not to reveal plot points to those who havent.