View Single Post
Old 2012-12-26, 22:06   Link #76
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
I think it's the opposite, actually. Considering if the OP foretells how the story will progress, Kougami should probably be the one keeping Akane from falling into Makishima's path.

Her low and always-clear psycho-pass is another mystery. Will be she become like Makishima because of it, or is it going to help her from being manipulated by him?

And is Makishima even aware of her psycho-pass level?

P.S. Anyone has a spoiler for episode 12?
Shogo is genius and psychopath. He sees humans as animals. He's convinced of his own superiority. He has a clear psycho-pass because he sees humans are inferior animals... lab rats. In a twist, the leaders of this new world all share Shogo's traits... they're all immune to the psycho pass. This makes the most sense and is also a common criticism of human leadership.

He's probably not the final villain.

I think Shogo breaks when he feels pain or gets drugged (with a fear inducing or hallucinatory drug).

His weakness.
- he's probably never felt pain
- he's never felt like he lacks control

Somehow, I think I watched similar stories. Sort of like Sherlock but this story lacks the Sherlock Holmes character. Shogo is the consulting criminal like Moriarty in Sherlock. The guy who brings him down may not have been introduced in the story yet.

Sort of has hints of Death Note, too.