View Single Post
Old 2007-08-21, 12:30   Link #26
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathalie112689 View Post
Wow, this thread got a lot of feedback. I'm surprised.

By telling my story, I didn't mean to "öut"guys just because of what I've been through. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. But I do know my fear is quite irrational at times. I mean, guys in this thread are sympathesizing with me. I guess I'm a little surprised because I never thought about the possibility of it. I'm a little sad I'm am so ignorant.

For everyone who were asking about whether I am still in high school or not, the answer would be a no. I already graduated this June, and I'm starting college in September.

Well ... I am hoping college is going to be a lot better than high school. I still don't know how to move forward, though. Like Shana, when I was harassed, I would make my face look blank. But I didn't start out doing that. In the very beginning, I looked scared. Though I know even if I tried to make my face have no emotion, they would still know I was afraid b/c I wouldn't say anything. This is the method I've been hanging onto when I entered high school.

A possible solution (I think..?) would be talking about this with my therapist. Maybe that would be the beginning bridging to a solution?

Yes, I have a therapist. I recently started seeing one in late June, but the main reason why I have a therapist in the first place isn't because of guys. That's another story.
I'm sure college will be a lot better than high school because its kinda like a fresh start. Keep in mind that college is a bridge to your future, so work hard and in the end you'll forget all the bad things that happened.
psycho bolt is offline   Reply With Quote