Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-26, 19:52   Link #5628
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
What? Who doesn't love the French AMX Autoloader series? Those things are death on tracks.

But yeah, with the date limitation in place, they're not legal. Which is too bad, because crew limitations aside, I think the AMX series is a perfect fit to the Student Council's style.

Well except for the fact that after 12 shots they'd have to run away, and then force Momo to climb out and reload the next two drum mags.
Given what we've seen of the student council though, I think those 12 rounds would be enough...

...wait, what am I saying, this is the tank equivalent of more dakka. 1st rule of dakka is that there is never enuff.

Further thoughts:

When I think back on the series, it's surprising enough, but I realise that there is a strong thread of love throughout this series. Love takes many forms. We see the Student Council's actions, born of their love for the school. Miho is drawn to Panzerkraft due to love of her friends. Yukari finds common ground with Kampfegruppe Miho due to her love of tanks. The teams are effective because of their team spirit. Kay symbolises love of the game - "This is Panzerkraft, not war!"

Also, interesting to note that Rabbit Team successfully dealt with the Elefant and JagdTiger; if they hadn't taken out those two TDs, Leopon's You Shall Not Pass moment would have been very short.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2013-03-26 at 21:12.
Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote