Thread: Licensed Eve no Jikan (Time of Eve)
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-08, 13:48   Link #110
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Further to what Siegel Clyne says, the next episode, "Nameless," will be streamed beginning 1 May, on Yahoo Japan. Episode 5 will come out in July and ep6 in September.

NicoNico Douga has also established a page for the show on the Niconico Anime Channel. I'm not certain, but I believe you can watch the anime channel even if you aren't registered on NicoNico.

The Eve no Jikan official site says they had an all-night showing of the three episodes of Eve no Jikan at Theatre Shinjuku, with Nojima Kenji as the guest.

It also says that the DVD of ep3 went on sale April 1, and that if you buy the limited edition (Y1300) through the website you get newly-made trading cards of Sammi, Rina, and Kouji.

With info from Ota-Suke.

The comparison to Chobits, while apt in many ways, is also quite misleading. I can't think of many anime that are more different from each other than these two, in style and in substance.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote