View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 17:44   Link #86
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar of Dreams View Post
Well quick-scoping is confirmed to be in but explosives are indeed getting nerfed.
Yea I found out about the QS shortly after posting, thing is I just hate QS when they are on my team cause I can deal with QS tends to be 50/50 like any other time with any other gun but when they are on my team they let the team down cause they simply suck ass.
And I hate losing by stupid means like that more than anything else.
Dumb gimmick that rarely adds towards winning the game expect maybe on Search and Destroy but then I usually only play that with clanmates then and we just tear through these QS noobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly00 View Post
As someone whose hands-on experience with the Modern Warfare games is limited to having fooled around with the first one at a demo stand years ago, I am honestly curious as to why the grenade launchers are apparently so despised. You don't hear anything like this over in BC2 - where folks rolling Assault not only have mated GLs by default, but never have to worry about running out of shells.
Like Rambo said on BC maps are alot bigger so tubing never really been a problem, it's more the snipers on there.
On MW2 it's easy to get them kills with grenade launcher.
Also on MW2 you had this rather annoying perks called "One Man Army" which lets you change class during the match, so waht people do is put grenade launchers on all their classes and would switch once they shot off their rounds.
Or using the "Scavenger" perk to resupply which meeans you could keep shooting off.