Thread: Crunchyroll Lance N' Masques
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-28, 08:01   Link #1
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Lance N' Masques

Original Creator: Hideaki Koyasu (Yuruyuri scriptwritter, GJ-Bu series composer)
Original Character design: Shino (Sunday Without God)
Animation Production: Studio Gokumi
Plot summary: The battle action novel series revolves around Yōtarō Hanafusa, a young man who is part of the last remaining order of knights in the 21st century, “Knights of the World.” As he fights as the mysterious Knight Lancer, he must hide his identity behind a mask.

Koyasu began the light novels last December with illustrations by Shino. Pony Canyon will ship the second volume of the series in Japan on Saturday. This is the first work from Pony Canyon's Poni Can light novel imprint to get an anime adaptation. A promotional video and more information will be unveiled on the Internet program “Poni Can Zenbu!” on Friday at 8:00 p.m. JST.

Premise is very generic, give me bad Magical Warfare vibes only with swordmen instead of mages in modern era. Artwork looks pretty nice and I've never seen an anime scriptwritter writting a modern light novel before. Since only one volume is out, I'm guessing Studio Gokumi will likely pull a Riddle Story of Devil move on the upcoming adaptation when they'll probably go full anime-original later on (though the latter is still ongoing, but then it's too early to say anything).
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote