View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 21:19   Link #12
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
I'm going to repeat myself one more time.

There is a good reason to have a post count somewhere in the forum. There is no good reason to have it shown outside of the user profile. I have explained why, and I don't see you offering any counter arguments.

If you still think that I'm offering conflicting opinions then I'll assume that you're trolling.

I don't know why you keep bringing that poll up. Don't you realize that it's from 2004? That was eight years ago. The fact that eight years passed without anyone complaining about the post count should tell you something about how much users care about the issue.

Maybe people don't complain about post count being invisible since they don't think mods will listen, I don't expect anyone to listen to me for example about making post counts visible when posting.

I just wondered what people thought about this, I'm not trying to troll I was only trying to point something out to you (that you were contradicting yourself) but never mind I won't mention it again.

Good reason for post counts

Like I said on the 1st post of this thread "seeing someones post count could be good to see how active they are on AnimeSuki without having to go into their profile.

I don't think most people would mind other people seeing them with a low post next to their rep so is there a particular reason post count is only visible in your profile."

Last edited by TimeMask; 2012-03-25 at 21:48.