View Single Post
Old 2007-09-02, 14:25   Link #10
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Today's highlights:

- Kona-chan trying to ask Kagamin and Mi-wiki some questions. Normally this is expected, only that these questions were taken straight out of a quiz game Kona-chan has.

- Kona-chan deduces that Miyuki's "assets" was due to her sleeping early. After telling Yu-chan about it, Yu-chan in turn tells Minami-chan. As a result, Minami-chan is already asleep at nine at night. lol

- Yu-chan singing out loud as she listens to her music on her headphones (KAWAII~~ ) And gets busted by Kona-chan for it.

- Kagamin does a lot of body language when she is on the phone, even though the other side can't see her doing it, Kona-chan duly pointed out. But she probably couldn't help herself, so I know how she feels.

- Kagamin chastises Misao for being childish for playing with her food. She then talks about how everyone used to play "Bread Factory" with their bread, and gets a stunned silence from Ayano and Misao.

- Misao calls Kagamin for something "important", but then totally forgot what it was after accidentally bumping into something.

- Tsukasa-chan feels sleepy, so decides to go to the bathroom and call it a day, but then finds she couldn't sleep.
- Tsukasa-chan doesn't feel like going to the bathroom, so decides to sleep while she's still feeling sleepy, but awakens completely the moment she tucks into the freesing blanket.

- Kagamin frantically finding all sorts of excuses to justify buying snacks to Kona-chan

- Yu-chan has troubles screwing a jar lid shut, so Kona-chan helps her out. But then Yu-chan finds out that Kona-chan may have screwed the lid too tight. lol

- Don't you just hate how they make these bags of crisps so damn hard to open. Though unlike Kona-chan's persistance, I usually just find the nearest scissors and cut the damn thing open.

- Kona-chan performing amazing acrobatics while trying to catch mosquitoes

Hirano Aya at her best while doing the above two sketches.

- Soujirou tells Kanata: "It's because you never went out with me that I ended up spending time with bishoujo games." Apparently, this moved Kanata to marry Soujirou in the end.

- Konata: Dad, if I were a boy, would you still hug me like you always used to?
Soujirou hesitates for a few seconds before answering: Of course!
LOL

- Poor Kanata must be disappointed that her daughter ended up with her mother's height and her father's interests.

- Previous eps have seen warming Kagamin and Tsukasa moments, this time it's Kona-chan's turn as Kanata returns from the beyond to see how her family is doing. Kanata is voiced by veteren seiyuu Shimamoto Sumi.

- Kanata decides to give Soujirou and Kona-chan a surprise by taking a photo with them. Though they mistook her presence as a haunted photo. lol

- Today's Hiyorin moment: Hiyorin struggles not to think dirty yuri thoughts of her friends again.

- Today's Lucky Channel: THERE IS NO LUCKY CHANNEL! LOL All we get is the carnage after the destruction last week. The crew realizes that the camera is still on and hastily turns it off.

- Today's Shiraishi ED: A mix of all of Shiraishi's previous songs, switched randomly by Fukuhara Kaori (Tsukasa) and Konno Hiromi (Akira) blowing their whistles. All in all, a silly ED, as usual.

A 10 from me, but easily more than that.