View Single Post
Old 2011-10-02, 23:10   Link #253
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Wow... That certainly killed the anticipation of starting this series. I'm not sure what to think of that as I haven't even seen the first episode yet. For one thing, I like Momoyo's route especially its climax and ending, and secondly it seems the anime is going to do its own thing... for better or for worse. The confused and ambivalent reactions in this thread so far are giving me mixed signals.

I haven't played Majikoi S either, so now I'm not even sure if I want the anime to be my first introduction to it.
Majikoi S drops next year in late jan, it's going to be epic because pretty sure each of the original cast gets more ecchi scenes and most of 2s gets some loving too, I'm not sure if it's fandisk or straight up sequel, either way i'm excited especially after that slapping....

Over all the episode was alright, I'll give it an 8 after i post, it's a bit cheesy, the animation is a little cheap, but it captures the characters well, although we don't get enough chrisu or Yukie, and definitely not enough matsuzaka I'm definitely excited about this, will definitely be playing majikoi again, don't expect clannad or Fs/N love dorama, but it's definitely a good laugh for eroge, and the anime started out alright, what I really want from this is a true HAREM route which is desperately need, for a great MC like yamato, he really can't get all those ladies to love him at the same time.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote