View Single Post
Old 2011-07-31, 05:25   Link #478
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Been having a crap day today. Nothing but random idiots trolling me in real life and family cracking the whip on me, as well as other issues.

This is one of the days that I wish Charlotte was real, because goddammit when a guy gets nothing but abuse day in and day out, the last thing he wants is a woman at home waiting to dish out even MORE abuse on him. Yes, I'll accept most real life womens' complaints that they're not perfect little angels like those girls seen in anime and games, but honestly, HONESTLY and yes I am whining here I need a break. I need a girl who's just going to be there and quietly listen to my problems and just help make me feel better.

Yeah, it's pathetic pining for an anime girl, but I kinda get why some guys do. Real people come with baggage, anime/game characters usually don't. The problem with real peoples baggage is that they always look for someone else to carry it, and frankly I'm nobody's bellboy.

*sigh* Song that fits this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPJK3lWDMcA

On topic: let's be honest. As a guy, who among the girls is your best chance NOT to break your heart somehow? Definitely Charlotte.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2011-07-31 at 06:11.