View Single Post
Old 2008-11-30, 14:38   Link #53
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
I just heard about this and I am PUMPED.

I bought VC last weekend and played it every night over the last week. Made it to Chapter 10, Part II. Won't be able to play it again until the semester is over and I head home to the PS3 (I refuse to bring it to college; expensive stuff like that has a habit of walking away on its own).

An anime of this would be so awesome. I'm kinda interested in the Japanese VAs because thanks to my friends whenever I'm given an option I always choose the Japanese voices with English subs, but too late did I hear that the English dub is apparently better. Way too late now. No way am I starting over again. I don't know VA names like some anime fans, but I've watched way more than enough anime to be able to pick out some familiar voices amongst the cast as I play. Sound find to me.

Actually, if you beat the game and restart, as I intend to do, can you change the voices or do you have to keep on with the Japanese voices? I mean like beat the game and restart as you can to get the new special recruits and play skirmishes in Hard Mode, etc. Not a totally new game.

I hope some of my favorite characters make it into the anime, at least in part. Freesia York is by far my favorite minor character. I use her all the time as my extra Scout in missions and just equipped her with the Gallian-1R when I received it.

Cannot wait for this anime! The game is absolutely great. I got up last night just to play one last skirmish before I drove back to college today.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote