Thread: Doctor Who!
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-30, 12:20   Link #26
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
So just watched the 'Human Nature'/'Blood Family' duo. The two most emotionally jarring episodes I've seen...end of s2 was gut wrenching but not jarring.
Oh gawd, the end of season two....I was an emotional wreck. XD SOBBED.

Quote:
and I assume the "mary sue" you speak of is Matron? I AGREE. I hated her and I hated the human Doctor falling for her and kissing her and stuff.
No, I mean River Song...but I don't think you've gotten to her yet. Her extreme Sue-ness isn't revealed until season 6-7, however. =_=

Quote:
Looks like "Blink" is next. Heard that's a scary one...which means, for me, it'll scare me shitless, most likely. "Don't blink. Don't turn your back. Blink and you die." *shudders* doesn't sound promising, or like an ep I can watch at midnight and not get nightmares. >_>
Blink is awesome. It is a bit scary yes, but it's got nothing on the episode "Midnight" ajfdaljfladsjf THAT WAS F**KING CREEPY. *shivers*

Quote:
Dalek plush! I want one. Daleks=favorite villain. hands down.
Same here!

http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Blue-Da...8398310&sr=8-8

Quote:
The Doctor should care about his sidekicks, but should be left at that.
That's boring. D:

Quote:
Shipping the Doctor with anyone is anathema to me - that's a direction Davies took the show that I can do without. I think it's the biggest misstep of the reboot.
What's so wrong with it? o_o The Doctor is lonely! I feel terrible for him! He deserves to be happy! There's only one pairing I like though. It's not like I want him to fall for every female companion who comes along....because that would be.....er, you know.... >_>