View Single Post
Old 2012-08-28, 22:07   Link #90
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
i enjoyed that ...... i think there's something wrong with me
You and me both then, but I was broken coming into this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
The rape is very cliché like the episode before. I would rather see the twin kill the guy that she was holding off with a knife or a gun. Why they don’t have a gun this time after what happened before?

About the plot of sacrificing their people I am a little divided. Don’t real know what to think but changes are always good in the end. I like the hypothesis that someone said that the guys are thinking the situation after the beta invasion. Real positive thought after dealing with a superior intelligent specie.

And I agree with the people saying that this is the best episode after the second one. I think that we will have to wait more 3 or 4 episodes before having a nice one again just like before

You know I thought this as well. The guy is using a mecha so he is far more important than the tanks ones. Why they don’t even bother to save him? Is not like there are laser class among the aliens side
I was actually thinking of hinting that it was the Psychic twins that mind wipes the platoon to ignore him, but could not make it fit into the last picture, so I took it out. Otherwise, in that scenario they probably wrote him off when his comms cut off.

And some more screen gags.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.