Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Working!! / Wagnaria!!
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-11, 14:16   Link #79
monir
cho~ kakkoii

The important thing I got out of this episode that I can always refer back to this series if there is another serious discussion about who is (or what is ) considered loli spring up? According to this show, anyone above certain age (10?) should not be considered loli regardless of their small physical stature. They are smiply mini. If one is attracted to such individual, then one is most certainly not a lolicon/shotacon. One is a minicon.

This show better have a definite purpose in its storytelling cause I don't think the series will be able to sustain its humor by rinse-and-repeat method like shows such as Baka Test. Episode 1 had really nothing going for it other than the protagonist setting himself up for a real beat down in one of these days. I thought that manager was going to kick his ass right there, so she did very well to show restraint. I'm also guessing he will be mugged the very day he quits from that restaurant.

So as long as this show doesn't try hard to be humorous, it should pass as an average series. Nothing more. The early indication for this storyline it seems that it is better to keep the expectation low.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote