View Single Post
Old 2010-11-21, 13:54   Link #1720
Blayne Barudorii

I'm trying to figure out what to ask for xmas but my sister is fairly confused and for that matter so I am regarding the naming scheme.

There is apparantly a Complete Collection Which I assume is the first season in english and Japanese and the fairly straight forward Second Season Which I assume is all the new episodes and Endless Eight.

But then on the site there's "Volumns" 1-4 Here Are they simply the first season but in 4 separate boxes or is there extra features in the 'Volumn' version as opposed to the complete collection?

Also, anyone know if the Russian dub of Haruhi also includes English subtitles? I could think of no better learning tool.
- "I used to think spells equaled power, too. Back when I was alive... You know what equals power? Power equals power. Crazy huh? ... If you can lose it by blowing two will saves then you never had power to begin with." - Xykon's much needed Hannibal Lecture to Varsuvius.

If your interested in an Oots style avatar please feel free to PM me and we can work out the details then.